Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday Talks | 2016 Bookish Resolutions


Hey guys, welcome to another Tuesday Talks. Tuesday Talks is a Goodreads group where we discuss book related topics every Tuesday. Today we're going to talk about our bookish resolutions for 2016.

I have to admit, in 2015 I fell a bit short with my bookish life. With my entire transition to college my bookish life was put on hold and as a result, I haven't been posting as much on my blog nor have I been reading and reviewing as many books as I wanted to.

My first resolution of the year is to keep mostly up to date with my blog posts. I'm definitely going to try to keep up with Tuesday Talks. If I can keep up with that I may include some other weekly posts as well, but we'll see.

My second resolution is to read more. I was recently elected as the treasurer of my college's book club and as a result, I really hope to read more and get more involved in the book community.

My third resolution is to write more. One of my life goals is to write a book, and I want to write more about my college life. So I hope to document more of my life. I probably won't post most of it, but as long as I'm writing, I consider my goal complete.

Those are some of my resolutions for the year, let me know in the comments below what some of your resolutions are, bookish or nonbookish!

No comments:

Post a Comment